Episode #10 – Lentil Salad

Sunday, May 2nd, 2010

Lauren and the gang put together a lentil salad, threatening to kill Jon and making a series of terribly geeky Harry Potter jokes in the process.

Tags: , ,

15 Comments

1. kevin says:

bambalabambamdudud! xD i could stop laughing for like … a while :D

2. Heesa Phadie says:

Ummmm…wow…just wow….there is so much to be said that I can’t say anything. I loved it….yet I can’t say what exactly….maybe cause on my end it was the Drunken Watching Show. Each week ya’ll out do yourselves….drink on my friends….drink on!

3. Dave Roberts says:

Great episode gang.

“Redheads are feisty.” ~ Lauren
    I like redheads.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure I got the “e” and “i” in “feisty” in the correct order, so I looked it up. Happened to catch the very interesting origin and history of the word. Thought I’d share (that’s how geeky I am):

Word Origin & History

“feisty”

1896, Amer.Eng. from feist “small dog,” from fice, fist (Amer.Eng., 1805) “small dog;” short for fysting curre “stinking cur,” attested from 1520s, from M.E. fysten, fisten “break wind” (mid-15c.); related to O.E. fisting “stink.” The 1811 slang dictionary defines fice as “a small windy escape backwards, more obvious to the nose than ears; frequently by old ladies charged on their lap-dogs.” Cf. also Dan. fise “to blow, to fart,” and obsolete English askefise, lit. “fire-blower, ash-blower,” from an unrecorded O.N. source, used in M.E. for a kind of bellows, but originally “a term of reproach among northern nations for an unwarlike fellow who stayed at home in the chimney corner” [OED].
    Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper

MMmkay.

Enjoy, drink up, and rock on! Cheers.

4. Lexi says:

Hi, I’m Lexi Bass and I played the part of “Feisty Redhead” who never got an introduction other than “Feisty Redhead.”

5. Thanks for the awesome comments…and Dave, I have a new linguistic appreciation for our f-word redhead.

6. Phil says:

Yep I am certian I love Lauren. Thing is i think the cameraman does too.

7. My favorite kind of Salad is none other Potato Salad. it really taste yummy.’”-

8. Lexi says:

The music in this episode has lyrics… and they say “it’s a time that we’re gonna let go.”

9. Max Wood says:

whenever my sister makes potato salad, i always eat them in less than a minute or so he he. i just love all sorts of salad. -..

10. Bar Fridge  says:

russian salads are kind of addictive, my mom always make those russian salad at home–`

11. potato salad and fruit salad are two of my favorite salads. i also like the tangy taste of chicken salad”:*

12. Rhinoplasty says:

i eat every kind of salad, but my favorite is of course fruit salad and chicken salad -*.

13. Anthony says:

That looks delicious!

14. Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal manner? I have a venture that I am just now running on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

15. I like your site. Useful tips exactly about this subject.
    Thank you for posting about it.