Episode #6 – Master Cleanse

Sunday, March 28th, 2010

Lauren starves herself for ten days, “pooping uncontrollably” in the process.

Tags: ,

8 Comments

1. Heesa Phadie says:

Wow..you’re a brave brave soul…I could not part from tasty delights for that amount of time. I would love to know more how this turned out. Did you feel cleansed? Where you heavily fatigued in the last few days? Were you able to go back to “normal” foods the next day?

The only thing…there is no drunkin and no cooking in this show :P …but still extremely entertaining…mostly due to the amount of T.M.I. involved. I’m assuming next week you’ll be back in the swing of things…and if I remember correctly we’ll be seeing Jon again…and a whole lot of him…or is that the following episode?

I also like how you take such care to cover labels, but one snuck in this time. I doubt if you really have to go through the trouble though. Seems like they’d all love the exposure.

2. Brian says:

Heesa….yeah, we figured we could change up the format for one episode, but we will be cooking full-force next week.

And the Jon-full episode you’re looking for is episode #8.

And I gave up on the label front. :)

3. Iodine says:

I hope that salt water as least had iodine in it.

4. Erin says:

My posts got deleted :(

5. Brian says:

@Erin – Have no idea what happened….sorry about that. I’ll look into it and see whats going on.

6. ZimZalaBeam! says:

Were any Mormons harmed in the making of this episode?

Hippies are crazy. Thanks for adding balancing to their doctrine. You are not a wuss!

This diet is somewhere between fasting and self-induced influenza. Peyote sounds like a good alternative, but it’s your show! :P

7. Hello, this weekend is nice for me, for the reason that this moment i am reading this fantastic
    informative piece of writing here at my house.

8. lab rescue says:

Fastidious replies in return of this matter with solid arguments and telling
    the whole thing regarding that.