Truckin’ Right Along…Drunk

Hi everyone.  We just posted episode #5 and I thought it might be a good time to give you a quick update on how things are going on our side.

We’ve shot 12 out of the 13 episodes that will comprise “Season One.”  Editing, however, is slower going.  I’m trying to get as much stuff cut as I can…

The feedback we’re getting is fantastic.  Overall, people really seem to enjoy the videos.  We’re working hard to continue to bring the funny, and hopefully you guys will continue to enjoy it and help the site grow.

Just a quick reminder: we are a homegrown little channel without any cash for marketing or promotion (hell, we barely have enough money for the booze).  If you enjoy the show, PLEASE help us out by spreading the word.  Facebook, Twitter, Blogging…anything you can do to simply let people know that we exist is much appreciated.

Again, thanks for all the support.  You keep watching, and we’ll keep drinking.  Okay, we’d probably keep drinking regardless.

-Brian

6 Comments

1. Adam says:

Love your videos, they make me lawl. Keep it up, I can’t wait to see more drunkenness. I’m not a vegetarian, and I hate vegetables, so it is a testament to your funniness that I am watching. :)

2. Kim says:

Love your show. Makes me howl with laughter each time. Just a thought: how about you get a po box and give us the address and maybe you might find random gifts of booze sent your way to help with the drunkeness.

3. TC says:

Love the show! Just found it on Blip Tv on Net Flicks. Nothing like cooking with booze!

4. MM says:

Love your show. Always looking forward to the next expisode.

5. Matt S. says:

Lauren, Jon and Brian, all three of you guys are soooo funny. I’m not a vegetarian either….though I do like to drink!!! Thanks for the tons of entertainment and looking forward to Season 2.

6. cpl. jack says:

coolest show ever,
    i suppose this is too little, too late, huh? i know life can prize people apart and end things in many different ways, i just hope the show is not over. i hope somebody is reading this, and if so, whoever you are, please aim a camera at yourself and drop us a line. we’re hanging here and i hope i speak for many lazy drunks out there when i say that it’s comforting to watch other people do on camera what we do in our own homes because… well i don’t know why, but we miss you. you are all very nice, funny and not too hard on the eyes. i will be toasting you until you return and praying after you don’t, if that’s in the cards.

god bless,